YOUNG JOCK ORGY W/ Collin Simpson,Tyler, Alex, Forrest and Zach @ GAY HOOPLA

Collin Simpson,Tyler, Alex, Forrest and Zach @ GAY HOOPLA

Posted in Mega Dirty Pics
17 comments on “YOUNG JOCK ORGY W/ Collin Simpson,Tyler, Alex, Forrest and Zach @ GAY HOOPLA
  1. sicilianmikey says:

Pretty hot. One of the guys really stood out.

2. FitFella4Fun says:

OMFG these pics sure perked up my morning ? Particularly liked Alex, the muscly guy in middle of first pic in red pants.

3. airlieguy says:

yeah that would be a bucket of cum

4. JObuddyIA says:

Nothing like 5 naked guys in your living room to perk up your day 🙂

5. macman0123 says:

Hot jocks,all 5 just lovely.
    Beautiful cocks and arses,would have loved to join in.
    All tasty.

6. uncutrobbie says:

I would want each of them successively. Why is the black guy hiding his BBC? Id like to start with him!

• joeynmtgy8 says:

Like Rob_NY says below, it’s probably because he DOESN’T have a “B”BC. Go back up to the top–the second picture of them all nude and on the floor. You can see his cock and it doesn’t look much larger than any of the others.

Not all black guys have “B”BCs.

7. stick19 says:

OH MY GOD. Alex and Zach for sure with the other three right behind. 🙂 🙂 🙂

8. Rob_NY says:

a lot of action! no PASSION!!
    -perhaps the black brother has a Lbc…?

9. bimale1954 says:

Would love to be in on this group

10. BearStar4U2 says:

Pass on All !

11. activ says:

every one of them has a perfect bum for fucking

12. cutcock1961 says:

love the arse pics, very nice.

13. cockchewer says:

Ho hum, these pics were tiresome. Nothing special whatsoever.

14. BearStar4U2 says:

This would be OK if it was just the White guys!
    Blacks just don’t appeal to me in a sexual way
    even tho I do have quite a few of good close Black
    friends-buddies , I have never thought of them in
    a sexual way. I have a preference for Hispanic, Native
    Americans, Asian and Mixed more so than Whites or Black

15. BearStar4U2 says:

A man boarded an airplane and took his seat. As he settled in, he glanced up and saw the most beautiful woman boarding the plane, and soon realized she was heading straight towards his seat. As fate would have it, she took the seat right beside his. Eager to strike up a conversation he blurted out, “Business trip or pleasure?”
    She turned, smiled and said “Business. I’m going to the Annual Nymphomaniacs of America Convention in Boston”
    He swallowed hard. Here was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen sitting next to him, and she was going to a meeting of nymphomaniacs. Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asked “What’s your business role at this convention?”
    “Lecturer,” she responded, “I use information that I have learned from my personal experiences to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality.”
    “Really?” he said “And what kind of myths are there?”
    “Well…” she explained “One popular myth is that African-American men are the most well-endowed of all men, when in fact it is the Native America Indian who is most likely to possess that trait. Another popular myth is that Frenchmen are the best lovers, when actually it is men of Jewish descent who are the best. I have also discovered that lovers with the best stamina are from the Southern states of America.”
    Suddenly the woman became a little uncomfortable and blushed.
    “I’m sorry,” she said, “I shouldn’t really be discussing all of this with you. I don’t even know your name…”
    “Tonto.” the man said, “Tonto Goldstein, but my friends call me Bubba.”

16. biman96 says: