There’s no Squirt.org app – and for good reason. Being an accessible website lets you share your dirtiest pictures and videos with the hottest guy. But, just because you don’t download Squirt.org doesn’t mean you can’t access it with the same convenience as an app. Adding Squirt.org to your phone’s home screen makes it appear just like an app. Simply click the shortcut and it’ll take you straight to the site. Pick the Apple or Android picture down below to see the instructions for your device:
Adding Squirt.org to the Home Screen of your Android Device
Please note these instructions may vary by device. The following are general guidelines for the process.
1. From your phone’s browser, go to www.squirt.org. Do not log into your account.
2. Your browser should have a menu button – either a “more” button or three dots – that appears in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Select “Add Shortcut on Homescreen” or something similar
4. An Icon should appear on your phone’s home screen.
Adding Squirt.org to the Home Screen of your iOS Device
1. Open your browser and visit www.squirt.org. Do not log into your account.
2. Select the menu box in your browser – usually a box with an arrow.
3. Select “Add to Home Screen.”
4. Rename the icon – either to Squirt.org or something else if you want discretion.
5. Click “add” to create an icon.
6. Tap the new icon to access Squirt.org.
Add Squirt.org to your home screen today!