June 17th is National Eat Your Vegetables Day, so to celebrate we’re dedicating this post to everyone’s favourite veggie: eggplant. Since the dawn of emojis, the eggplant has come to represent all that’s good in the world – dicks! So sit back, and get ready to feast your eyes on some thick and juicy eggplants.
1. If you’ve got a nice eggplant, stand tall and proud.
2. It’s not just about the eggplant, it’s about the whole farm.
3. Anyone hungry?
4. Sometimes eggplants need a little mood lighting.
5. Eggplants come in all different sizes and shapes. They’re all delicious.
6. Don’t keep a nice eggplant to yourself, share it with friends!
7. Make sure you also send them a closeup.
8. Dinner is served.
9. This eggplant is perfectly mouth-sized.
10. This eggplant looks thick and juicy. Who wants a taste?
11. He’s waiting for you to sit down for dinner.
12. Sometimes an eggplant just needs to break free.
13. You can test an eggplant by giving it a firm squeeze.
14. This eggplant is fresh and ready to be picked.
15. Lastly, always examine an eggplant from every angle.